Create a delicious spicy garlic chicken broth, with ramen noodles and a Shichimi Togarashi topping.
What you’ll need:
• Kabuto Spicy Garlic Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x spicy garlic stock paste, 1 x Shichimi Togarashi topping)
• 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 pak choi, thinly sliced
• A handful of beansprouts and bamboo shoots
• A few chopped spring onions
• A sprinkling of coriander
Or try it with…
• Any Asian greens, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms or baby corn
• Cooked prawns instead of chicken
• A chopped fresh red chilli for extra heat
BEHOLD, SAMURAI, THE 3 STEPS TO RAMEN:
Step 1) Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
Step 2) Add both noodle nests and sliced pak choi to simmering stock for 3 minutes (ensuring noodles are fully submerged).
Step 3) Pour contents of pan into 2 bowls, top with cooked chicken, beansprouts and bamboo shoots, finish with chopped spring onions, coriander and Shichimi Togarashi topping.
Now you are ready to eat like a Samurai.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. We’d love to hear what you think and see what you’re adding to yours!