Create a delicious miso flavoured broth, with ramen noodles and a furikake topping.
What you’ll need:
• Kabuto Mellow Miso Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x mellow miso stock paste, 1 x furikake topping)
• A handful of chopped baby corn and mushrooms
• A handful of spinach
• A handful of broccoli, thinly sliced
• A sprinkling of chives
• 100g cubed tofu (optional but recommended)
Or try it with…
• Sliced cooked chicken or a soft-boiled egg sliced in half and placed on top
• Spring onions and thinly sliced carrots
• Shiitake mushrooms taste great, but any mushroom will do
BEHOLD, SAMURAI, THE 3 STEPS TO RAMEN:
Step 1) Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
Step 2) Add both noodle nests and chopped vegetables to simmering stock for 3 minutes (ensuring noodles are fully submerged).
Step 3) Pour contents of pan into 2 bowls, top with cubed tofu and finish with chopped chives and furikake topping.
Now you are ready to eat like a Samurai.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. We’d love to hear what you think and see what you’re adding to yours!