Meal Kit Recipe: Spicy Garlic Ramen
13.07.20 Category (Recipe)
Fancy restaurant quality ramen at home? This noodle dish is made with a spicy garlic chicken broth, and topped off with a shichimi togarashi topping.
What you'll need
• Kabuto Spicy Garlic Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x spicy garlic stock paste, 1 x Shichimi Togarashi topping)
• 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 pak choi, thinly sliced
• A handful of beansprouts and bamboo shoots
• A few chopped spring onions
• A sprinkling of coriander
Feeling adventurous? Try adding:
• Any Asian greens, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms or baby corn
• Cooked prawns instead of chicken
• A chopped fresh red chilli for extra heat
1. Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
2. Add both noodle nests and sliced pak choi to simmering stock for 3 minutes (ensuring noodles are fully submerged).
3. Pour contents of pan into 2 bowls, top with cooked chicken, beansprouts and bamboo shoots, finish with chopped spring onions, coriander and Shichimi Togarashi topping.
4. Now it’s time for the best part: eat like a Samurai.
Spicy Garlic Meal Kit
Date night sorted. With this handy kit you can whip up delicious spicy garlic chicken ramen in a matter of minutes. Just add fresh vegetables, sliced chicken and top it off with Shichimi Togarashi. You can even say you did it all yourself. Available at selected Tesco and Sainsbury's stores.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Tell us what you think and what ingredients you’re adding to your dishes.