Meal Kit Recipe: Spicy Garlic Ramen
13.07.20 Category (Recipe)
Fancy restaurant quality ramen at home? This noodle dish is made with a spicy garlic chicken broth, and topped off with a shichimi togarashi topping.
What you'll need
• Kabuto Spicy Garlic Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x spicy garlic stock paste, 1 x Shichimi Togarashi topping)
• 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 pak choi, thinly sliced
• A handful of beansprouts and bamboo shoots
• A few chopped spring onions
• A sprinkling of coriander
Feeling adventurous? Try adding:
• Any Asian greens, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms or baby corn
• Cooked prawns instead of chicken
• A chopped fresh red chilli for extra heat
1. Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
2. Add both noodle nests and sliced pak choi to simmering stock for 3 minutes (ensuring noodles are fully submerged).
3. Pour contents of pan into 2 bowls, top with cooked chicken, beansprouts and bamboo shoots, finish with chopped spring onions, coriander and Shichimi Togarashi topping.
4. Now it’s time for the best part: eat like a Samurai.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Tell us what you think and what ingredients you’re adding to your dishes.