Meal Kit Recipe: Mellow Miso Ramen
13.07.20 Category (Recipe)
Get creative in the kitchen with this delicious noodle dish made with a miso flavoured vegetable broth. Suitable for vegetarians.
What you'll need
• Kabuto Mellow Miso Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x mellow miso stock paste, 1 x furikake topping)
• A handful of chopped baby corn and mushrooms
• A handful of spinach
• A handful of broccoli, thinly sliced
• A sprinkling of chives
• 100g cubed tofu (optional but recommended)
• A sprinkling of coriander
Feeling adventurous? Try adding:
• Sliced cooked chicken or a soft-boiled egg sliced in half and placed on top
• Spring onions and thinly sliced carrots
• Shiitake mushrooms taste great, but any mushroom will do
1. Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
2. Add both noodle nests and chopped vegetables to simmering stock for 3 minutes (ensuring noodles are fully submerged).
3. Pour contents of pan into 2 bowls, top with cubed tofu and finish with chopped chives and furikake topping.
4. Now it’s time for the best part: eat like a Samurai.