Meal Kit Recipe: Chilli & Lime Leaf Ramen
13.07.20 Category (Recipe)
Your tastebuds will thank you for this sublimely satisfying noodle dish made with Thai chicken broth, and topped with coconut and lemongrass. Are Thai noodle Thursdays a thing yet? Well, it will be after this.
What you'll need
• Kabuto Chilli & Lime Leaf Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x Thai chilli & lime leaf stock paste, 1 x coconut and lemongrass topping)
• 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 pak choi, thinly sliced
• A handful of green beans and baby corn, thinly sliced
• 1 chopped carrot
• A sprinkling of coriander
• A squeeze of fresh lime
Feeling adventurous? Try adding:
• Broccoli, spring onions, or mushrooms for even more flavour
• Cooked prawns as a substitute for chicken
• A chopped fresh red chilli for a dose of extra heat
1. Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
2. Add both noodle nests and chopped vegetables to simmering stock for 3 minutes (making sure your noodles are fully submerged).
3. Pour the contents of the pan into 2 bowls, top with cooked chicken and finish with coriander leaves, a squeeze of fresh lime, and coconut and lemongrass topping.
4. Now it’s time for the best part: eat like a Samurai.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Tell us what you think and what ingredients you’re adding to your dishes.